wowzers, look at the award I just won!
I am so proud of myself. Thanks to Rarasaur! (rarasaur.wordpress.com)
Okay, so here are the questions I am supposed to
- What is your favorite way to spend your vacation? Hm… I would spend my vacation doing things I don’t otherwise have the time or opportunity to do…Also, soak in all the sights!
- Blog or sleep? I vote blog!
- Do you have pets? Yupperdoodles! Two cats (as readers may already know), Noodle and Snowbelle.
- What is your favorite season? This is a tough one…I like spring for puddle boots and plants, summer for the beach and down time, autumn for school and the ambiance, and winter for the holidays and snow. My favourite would have to be…Autumn, I suppose, though it is super close!
- Do you have multiple blogs? No, but I am thinking of starting a second blog exclusively for beach treasures/finds, or for cats…so many possibilities!
- Are you a movie watcher? Well, I watch movies, but I am not what one might call a habitual movie watcher. I prefer doing than watching.
- Do you prefer a paper book or ebook? Paper books–they have qualities and character you can’t find in a digital version.
- Do you play video games? Nope, besides Sims sometimes. I actually feel left out sometimes for not playing video games–how odd is that?
- Do you prefer hot chocolate or eggnog? Hot chocolate, for sure. Never actually had egg nog…
- Do you have a favorite holiday? Hm… Either Christmas or Halloween.
- If someone gave you $100,000.00 today, what would you spend it on? I apologize if this sounds selfish, but I would spend it on travelling around the world. There are so many things and places I want to experience in my lifetime.
Well, that was fun!
I am sorry, I can’t really give the award to others, as I don’t really know anyone in the Blogosphere. But, you know, I could give it to my friend at spoonhumping.wordpress.com. Though she’s super-new, I think she has great potential! So, there you go, Courtney, you get the award!!
Yay, and thanks again to Rarasaur!